Thursday, January 17, 2008

potentialities

I don't want to jinx anything (the superstitious people at my job are rubbing off on me), but a strangely flexible and thoroughly interesting job opportunity on the side may be coming my way, working for someone I know from college, doing stuff I'd enjoy. we'll see. not a career, or even a ft job, but it never hurts to pad the savings account a little, especially if it involves typing, proofing, organizing, books, and various other intellectual pleasures carried out often in solitude. ahh, solitude. we'll see what happens. wish me luck. details if and when things work out!
meanwhile, the quest for a career goes on. we'll see what comes up. thanks so much for all your input, ideas, and encouragement. I'll be posting, as usual. thank God the week is almost over. let's all have a better one going forward!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I say go for it. I dog sit on the side for a little extra cash. It's nice because I can get away from home for a few days and play with dogs. :) In fact, I'm dogsitting right now