Brad Renfro was first. Now Heath Ledger. so sad. I wasn't really into Heath the past few years, really after the Patriot. He didn't seem nice anymore, and I was not interested in Brokeback Mountain. but that changes that I saw in him and didn't like may have been due at least partly to drugs. I wonder if that's part of the reason he and Michelle Williams split too...I guess it's another reminder not to judge people until you know what's going on in their lives. I grieve for a life wasted, and for a little child left without a father. Little Mathilda could be friends with Dannie-Lynne Smith...at least Brad Renfro didn't leave any children behind him.
I guess it's one of those cycles in life, meant to keep balance and moderation in the world. Lots of births, and now lots of deaths. but it's still sad. very sad. RIP, Heath.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They say things happen in 3's. So who's next?
I was really sad by his death. Not sure why, because like you, I wasn't a huge Heath Ledger fan.
I was really really looking forward to his new movie where he's playing the Joker. I believe it's done filming so it should still release unless they plan to delay it or something. I didnt think anyone could follow Jack Nicholson's Joker performance but after seeing the previews, I think he'll be a better joker because his interpretation (or maybe the writer's?) is closer to the joker in the comic books.
There's going to be a real damper on the movie now when it releases :(
Post a Comment