So I started this quite a while ago, and just kinda dropped off the map. I usually blog on my myspace account, where my friends are all subscribed and apparently read my blogs faithfully. This was going to be my alternate blog, where I carried on about weight loss efforts, and not so much personal stuff other than that. Since I haven't had much success in the weight loss/ exercise arena, I just didn't get around to blogging here. that, and a little problem with password access. oops! all better now. but it threw me out of any habit I was starting.
well, my husband has suddenly decided to support my blogging addiction, as long as it's on blogger, because he heard that if you get enough views, you can qualify for a portion of your ad revenue, and he likes that idea. a paying hobby! how swell!
so, I'm back. I think. we'll see. I may just double list my blog from myspace, but maybe I won't. I'm toying with some very creative ideas. woo hoo! creativity, here we come!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment