Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday, April 23

8:50am
Breakfast was organic honey nut cheerios with organic 2% milk, around 6:30am. Normal bowl size, I guess. I've been good since then, just drinking water. but it's 8:50 and I'm hungry already.

9:30am
Gave in and am having a Mini Babybel Cheddar wheel. it's really salty, though, and tastes kinda smoky. I want to eat something else just to get rid of the taste. I think I'll have a cup of Constant Comment tea by Bigelow, instead. No sugar. Just hot tea. I need a pick-me-up anyway. I'm tired.

10:30am
I gave in. the caffeine in the tea, as well as office situation, is making me jittery, and I have a spare bag of Frito's Corn Chips lying in my desk. well, not anymore. They are lying in my stomach now. all 320 calories. oh well. I eat a late lunch anyway, and at least there's no articial colors or mystery ingredients in these.

No comments: