I do not intend to refer to myself as a fat cow regularly, although it's been known to happen. I'm not actually interested in plagiarizing from Helen Fielding, but I do figure that a journal, a la Bridget Jones, may help motivate me to lose at least half of the 30 lbs I've gained in the past 3 years. I think journaling will be especially effective if it's out here on the world wide web for all my friends and family, as well as enemies and people I never met in my life, to see my gluttony, laziness, or triumph over them, depending on the day and my mood.
I hear newlyweds can put on some pounds, and I'm glad it's a sign I'm happy, but I won't stay happy if I don't lose some of this tire around my waist. So starting April 25, I am going to FINALLY join the normal working adult world and start exercising. It all starts with a free/ promo thing at Curves for about a month. It is also going to involve healthier eating ALL the time, not just when I am cooking at home. This madness has got to stop!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment